Free WordPress Plugin : DynamicWP Image Cube
12th Jun 2010 | Posted by Eko S. | 33 Comments
DynamicWP image cube is free wordpress plugin, a jQuery plugin that will build your image gallery as cube face. And the cube will random rotates automatically to show your images.
DynamicWP Pop-Up Menu is provided to user under the open source GPL License, you can use it for all your project or at least use it as a foundation for your next projects for free and without any restrictions.
[Subscribe our RSS Feed or follow us : @dynamicwp, to keep updates for the plugin or a new plugin release]
Download the plugin for free!
- Easy to use
- Automatic crop image
- Show the images with 3D effect
- Widget plugin
- Unlimited image to show
Plugin Settings Up
Install the plugin
- Download the plugin (see “Download” link above).
- Decompress the .zip archive and put the “Dynamicwp-Image-Cube” category into your plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Or the other way, with your wordpress admin page > Plugins > Add New then choose upload on the top. Next choose File (.zip) then Install Now
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Plugins admin page.
- Now you can see a new widget “DynamicWP Image Cube” in your widget page.
Using the plugin
Very easy to use this plugin, here a step by step :
- Open your widget page (Appearance > Widgets), then drag DynamicWP Image Cube to your sidebar area
- Fill the title, image width (default 200px), image height (default 100px) and image link box like the picture below, use full path link, and separate between links with comma.
- Save it!
- Refresh the page, now you can see your images with cube effect in sidebar (* You must be online!)